Nostalgia Digest Magazine is a 64-page quarterly publication filled with articles about the "Golden Age" of radio, television, movies, and music, written by those who lived it and those who love it! For more than 40 years, Nostalgia Digest Magazine has provided readers with an entertaining, educational look at life and popular culture during the first half of the 20th century (and sometimes beyond).
In addition, every issue of Nostalgia Digest includes a three-month schedule for Those Were the Days, our weekly old-time radio show hosted by Digest publisher Steve Darnall and heard every Saturday afternoon (1:00-5:00 p.m. CST) on WDCB-FM (and on the internet at www.wdcb.org). You'll find a complete listing of the old-time radio programs heard every week on Those Were The Days, including original broadcast dates, titles of stories, names of stars and supporting players, and a line or two describing each show. It's exclusive to Nostalgia Digest and a perfect complement to the stories, subjects and stars we cover in every issue!
Subscribe now! Nostalgia Digest makes a great gift for a friend, a loved one…or for you! A one-year subscription brings four 64-page issues to your door for only $19; a two-year subscription brings you 8 issues for only $34!
Click here to view a larger picture
In the Autumn 2021 Nostalgia Digest:
- How World War II made BOB HOPE the hardest-working man in show-business
- From the Olympics to outer space: The remarkable career of BUSTER CRABBE
- Jack Webb and the groundbreaking sounds of Dragnet
- PETER LORRE, international man of mystery
- Movies that became hits after the stars traded roles
- LURENE TUTTLE, the First Lady of Radio
- A complete listing for Steve Darnall's Those Were The Days!PLUS: Memories of Chicago's Clark Theater; a visit from the yo-yo man; a few moments with Oscar-Winning actor GEORGE CHAKIRIS; more!
To order by U.S. Mail, send a check, money order or credit card information to Funny Valentine Press, P.O. Box 25734, Chicago, IL 60625 or you can call or fax your information to us at (773) 769-6575.