Nostalgia Digest Magazine is a 64-page quarterly publication filled with articles about the "Golden Age" of radio, television, movies, and music, written by those who lived it and those who love it! For more than 40 years, Nostalgia Digest Magazine has provided readers with an entertaining, educational look at life and popular culture during the first half of the 20th century (and sometimes beyond).
In addition, every issue of Nostalgia Digest includes a three-month schedule for Those Were the Days, our weekly old-time radio show hosted by Digest publisher Steve Darnall and heard every Saturday afternoon (1:00-5:00 p.m. CST) on WDCB-FM (and on the internet at www.wdcb.org). You'll find a complete listing of the old-time radio programs heard every week on Those Were The Days, including original broadcast dates, titles of stories, names of stars and supporting players, and a line or two describing each show. It's exclusive to Nostalgia Digest and a perfect complement to the stories, subjects and stars we cover in every issue--and now, Nostalgia Digest also includes the program listings for Carl Amari's Radio Theatre!
Subscribe now! Nostalgia Digest makes a great gift for a friend, a loved one…or for you! A one-year subscription brings four 64-page issues to your door for only $17; a two-year subscription brings you 8 issues for only $30!
Click here to view a larger picture
In the Winter 2020 Nostalgia Digest:
- How LUCILLE BALL and DESI ARNAZ sought to top I Love Lucy
- The beautiful mind of HEDY LAMARR
- Jack Benny's best man, EDDIE "ROCHESTER" ANDERSON
- GEORGE RAFT, Hollywood hoodlum
- A look back at the dawn of movie serials
- How GEORGE PAL took moviegoers to the moon -- and brought them back to Earth for The War of the Worlds
- A complete listing for Steve Darnall's Those Were The Days--and Carl Amari's Radio Theatre!
- PLUS: One writer's memories of Sunday dinner with the family; remembering new words of the 1940s; BEN VEREEN recalls studying dance with Bob Fosse; more!
To order by U.S. Mail, send check or credit card information to Funny Valentine Press, P.O. Box 25734, Chicago, IL 60625 or you can call or fax your information to us at (773) 769-6575.