Nostalgia Digest Magazine is a 64-page quarterly publication filled with articles about the "Golden Age" of radio, television, movies, and music, written by those who lived it and those who love it! Since 1975, Nostalgia Digest Magazine has provided readers with an entertaining, educational look at life and popular culture during the first half of the 20th century (and sometimes beyond).
In addition, every issue of Nostalgia Digest Magazine includes a three-month schedule for "Those Were The Days," the old-time radio showcase hosted by Nostalgia Digest Magazine publisher Steve Darnall and heard every Saturday afternoon (1:00-5:00 p.m. CST) on WDCB-FM (and on the internet at www.wdcb.org). You'll find a complete listing of the old-time radio programs heard every week on "Those Were The Days," including original broadcast dates, titles of stories, names of stars and supporting players, and a line or two describing each show. It's exclusive to Nostalgia Digest Magazine and a perfect complement to the stories, subjects and stars we cover in every issue!
Subscribe now! A one-year subscription brings four 64-page issues to your door for only $17; a two-year subscription brings you 8 issues for only $30!
Click here to view a larger picture
In the Spring 2014 Nostalgia Digest:
- Celebrating the 75th anniversary of HOLLYWOOD'S GREATEST YEARTHE GREAT GILDERSLEEVE, radio's beloved family comedy
- From Funny Face to Eloise: The multi-talented KAY THOMPSON
- Before talk shows and "reality television," there was AMERICA'S TOWN MEETING OF THE AIR
- The life and career of LANA TURNER
- A tale of two submarines, and their connections to Chicago
- A complete listing for Steve Darnall's Those Were The Days and Radio's Golden Age
- PLUS: Our NECROLOGY FOR 2013; memories of a family grocery store; DIX DAVIS recalls his career as Shirley Temple's double; Nostalgia Digest columnist Bob Kolososki continues our magazine's 40th anniversary celebration; more!
Above rates apply to U.S. residents only. Subscriptions to Canada cost an additional $5.00 per year; individual issues to Canada cost an additional $1.25 for postage and handling.
To order by U.S. Mail, send check or credit card information to Funny Valentine Press, P.O. Box 25734, Chicago, IL 60625 or you can call or fax your information to us at (773) 769-6575.