Nostalgia Digest Magazine is a 64-page quarterly publication filled with articles about the "Golden Age" of radio, television, movies, and music, written by those who lived it and those who love it! For more than 40 years, Nostalgia Digest Magazine has provided readers with an entertaining, educational look at life and popular culture during the first half of the 20th century (and sometimes beyond).
In addition, every issue of Nostalgia Digest includes a three-month schedule for Those Were the Days, our weekly old-time radio show hosted by Digest publisher Steve Darnall and heard every Saturday afternoon (1:00-5:00 p.m. CST) on WDCB-FM (and on the internet at www.wdcb.org). You'll find a complete listing of the old-time radio programs heard every week on Those Were The Days, including original broadcast dates, titles of stories, names of stars and supporting players, and a line or two describing each show. It's exclusive to Nostalgia Digest and a perfect complement to the stories, subjects and stars we cover in every issue!
Subscribe now! Nostalgia Digest makes a great gift for a friend, a loved one…or for you! A one-year subscription brings four 64-page issues to your door for only $17; a two-year subscription brings you 8 issues for only $30!
Click here to view a larger picture
In the Spring 2017 Nostalgia Digest:
- Beyond the Thin Man: the movie partnership of WILLIAM POWELL and MYRNA LOY
- A birthday tribute to DORIS DAY
- The television career of comedian GEORGE GOBEL
- The (1908) World Champion CHICAGO CUBS
- From comics to radio to television to movies: Calling DICK TRACY
- The life and career of radio announcer HARLOW WILCOX
- A complete listing for Steve Darnall's Those Were The Days
- PLUS: Our NECROLOGY for 2016; memories of home movies; actress EVELYN RUDIE remembers making pictures with Fred Astaire and discussing comedy with Groucho Marx; more!
To order by U.S. Mail, send check or credit card information to Funny Valentine Press, P.O. Box 25734, Chicago, IL 60625 or you can call or fax your information to us at (773) 769-6575.