Nostalgia Digest Magazine is a 64-page quarterly publication filled with articles about the "Golden Age" of radio, television, movies, and music, written by those who lived it and those who love it! For more than 40 years, Nostalgia Digest Magazine has provided readers with an entertaining, educational look at life and popular culture during the first half of the 20th century (and sometimes beyond).
In addition, every issue of Nostalgia Digest includes a three-month schedule for Those Were the Days, our weekly old-time radio show hosted by Digest publisher Steve Darnall and heard every Saturday afternoon (1:00-5:00 p.m. CST) on WDCB-FM (and on the internet at www.wdcb.org). You'll find a complete listing of the old-time radio programs heard every week on Those Were The Days, including original broadcast dates, titles of stories, names of stars and supporting players, and a line or two describing each show. It's exclusive to Nostalgia Digest and a perfect complement to the stories, subjects and stars we cover in every issue--and now, Nostalgia Digest also includes the program listings for Carl Amari's Radio Theatre!
Subscribe now! Nostalgia Digest makes a great gift for a friend, a loved one…or for you! A one-year subscription brings four 64-page issues to your door for only $17; a two-year subscription brings you 8 issues for only $30!
Click here to view a larger picture
In the Autumn 2018 Nostalgia Digest:
- The radio adventures of OZZIE AND HARRIET NELSON
- MARLENE DIETRICH and World War II
- STAN FREBERG's "Green Chri$tma$"
- The up-and-down career of JOHN CARRADINE
- From Ronald Reagan to Harrison Ford: Illinois' biggest movie stars
- The comedy of OLSEN AND JOHNSON
- How a terrible wartime accident led to an Oscar for HAROLD RUSSELL
- A complete listing for Steve Darnall's Those Were The Days--and Carl Amari's Radio Theatre!
- PLUS: A few moments with The Honeymooners' JOYCE RANDOLPH; remarkable house furnishings of the 1950s; more!
To order by U.S. Mail, send check or credit card information to Funny Valentine Press, P.O. Box 25734, Chicago, IL 60625 or you can call or fax your information to us at (773) 769-6575.