Nostalgia Digest Magazine is a 64-page quarterly publication filled with articles about the "Golden Age" of radio, television, movies, and music, written by those who lived it and those who love it! For more than 40 years, Nostalgia Digest Magazine has provided readers with an entertaining, educational look at life and popular culture during the first half of the 20th century (and sometimes beyond).
In addition, every issue of Nostalgia Digest includes a three-month schedule for Those Were the Days, our weekly old-time radio show hosted by Digest publisher Steve Darnall and heard every Saturday afternoon (1:00-5:00 p.m. CST) on WDCB-FM (and on the internet at www.wdcb.org). You'll find a complete listing of the old-time radio programs heard every week on Those Were The Days, including original broadcast dates, titles of stories, names of stars and supporting players, and a line or two describing each show. It's exclusive to Nostalgia Digest and a perfect complement to the stories, subjects and stars we cover in every issue--and now, Nostalgia Digest also includes the program listings for Carl Amari's Radio Theatre!
Subscribe now! Nostalgia Digest makes a great gift for a friend, a loved one…or for you! A one-year subscription brings four 64-page issues to your door for only $17; a two-year subscription brings you 8 issues for only $30!
Click here to view a larger picture
In the Summer 2019 Nostalgia Digest:
- The remarkable AGNES MOOREHEAD, the First Lady of Radio
- Go West, indeed: The radio show that got MAE WEST banned from the airwaves
- From Rudy to Bing to Frank: The crooners that made America swoon
- The early career of BURT LANCASTER
- The thrilling exploits of TEDDY, THE WONDER DOG
- Laughter by the book: The golden age of humor fiction
- A complete listing for Steve Darnall's Those Were The Days--and Carl Amari's Radio Theatre!
- PLUS: Memories of the pennant-winning Cubs and the Go-Go Sox; actress GLORIA McMILLAN remembers working with the great Eve Arden; more!
To order by U.S. Mail, send check or credit card information to Funny Valentine Press, P.O. Box 25734, Chicago, IL 60625 or you can call or fax your information to us at (773) 769-6575.